Editor in Chief
- Madjid Tavana, La Salle University
Now accepting submissions
Editor in Chief
- Madjid Tavana, La Salle University, USA
- Joseph Barjis, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Indranil Bose, Indian Institute of Management, India
- Tin-Chih Toly Chen, Feng Chia University, Taiwan
- France Cheong, RMIT University, Australia
- Kiranmoy Das, Temple University, United States of America
- Dursun Delen, Oklahoma State University, United States of America
- Nathan Lael Joseph, Aston University, United Kingdom
- Pawel J. Kalczynski, California State University, United States of America
- Arnold Kamis, Suffolk University, United States of America
- Michael Katehakis, Rutgers University, United States of America
- Kellie Keeling, University of Denver, United States of America
- Kaveh Khalili-Damghani, Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Henry Kim, York University, Canada
- Gilbert Laporte, HEC Montréal, Canada
- Scotland C. Leman, Virginia Polytechnic Institute, United States of America
- José M. Merigó, University of Barcelona, Spain
- Aidan O'Connor, ESCEM School of Business and Management, France
- Marco Spruit, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- Leena Suhl, University of Paderborn, Germany
- Minghe Sun, University of Texas at San Antonio, United States of America
- Dirk Van den Poel, Ghent University, Belgium
- Willem-Jan van Hoeve, Carnegie Mellon University, United States of America
- G. Peter Zhang, Georgia State University, United States of America
- Xi Zhang, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Bin Zhou, University of Houston - Downtown, United States of America
SpringerOpen is Springer’s new suite of open access journals which will cover all disciplines. SpringerOpen journals are fully and immediately open access and will publish articles under the Creative Commons Attribution license. This makes it easy for authors to fully comply with open access mandates and retain copyright. SpringerOpen journals combine open access and our expertise in delivering high-quality and rapid publications, from online submission systems and in-depth peer review to an efficient, author-friendly production process.
Aims & scope
The Decision Analyticsjournal is a forum for exchange of research findings, analysis, information, and knowledge in areas which include but are not limited to:
- Data Mining - Decision Analytics journal seeks research articles that show how to utilize a wide range of statistical methods, data visualization techniques, and pattern recognition approaches to help decision-makers leverage the knowledge hidden within organizational data.
- Predictive Modeling - Decision Analytics journal encourages research endeavors that identify organizational risks and opportunities by exploiting patterns found in historical and transactional data.
- Simulation Modeling - Decision Analytics journal promotes application of simulation in enterprise and organizational context for examining and comparing options and scenarios prior to implementation.
- Optimization Modeling - Decision Analytics journal promotes research that can help decision-makers make the best choice by means of various optimization models.
- Prescriptive Methods - Decision Analytics journal invites research that supports the joint application of predictive models and optimization technology to create better solutions for decision-makers.
- Business Intelligence - Decision Analytics journal invites research that utilizes the latest techniques in data mining, analysis, and performance management to help decision-makers gain and sustain a competitive edge.
Madjid Tavana is a Professor of Business Systems and Analytics and the Lindback Distinguished Chair of Information Systems and Decision Sciences at La Salle University where he served as Chairman of the Management Department and Director of the Center for Technology and Management. He has been a Distinguished NASA Research Fellow at Kennedy Space Center, Johnson Space Center, Naval Research Laboratory - Stennis Space Center, and Air Force Research Laboratory.
Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
- Google Scholar
- Summon by Serial Solutions