Instructions for authors
The Decision Analytics journal is a forum for exchange of research findings, analysis, information, and knowledge in areas which include but are not limited to:
- Data Mining - Decision Analytics journal seeks research articles that show how to utilize a wide range of statistical methods, data visualization techniques, and pattern recognition approaches to help decision-makers leverage the knowledge hidden within organizational data.
- Predictive Modeling - Decision Analytics journal encourages research endeavors that identify organizational risks and opportunities by exploiting patterns found in historical and transactional data.
- Simulation Modeling - Decision Analytics journal promotes application of simulation in enterprise and organizational context for examining and comparing options and scenarios prior to implementation.
- Optimization Modeling - Decision Analytics journal promotes research that can help decision-makers make the best choice by means of various optimization models.
- Prescriptive Methods - Decision Analytics journal invites research that supports the joint application of predictive models and optimization technology to create better solutions for decision-makers.
- Business Intelligence - Decision Analytics journal invites research that utilizes the latest techniques in data mining, analysis, and performance management to help decision-makers gain and sustain a competitive edge.
Each article type published by Decision Analytics follows a specific format, as detailed in the corresponding instructions for authors; please choose an article type from the list on the left to view the instructions for authors.
The instructions for authors includes information about preparing a manuscript for submission to Decision Analytics, criteria for publication and the online submission process. Other relevant information about the journal's policies, the refereeing process and so on can be found in 'About this journal'.
Decision Analytics publishes the following article types:
We use plagiarism detection
This journal is a member of, and subscribes to the principles of, the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Authors and referees are asked to declare any competing interests.
Copyright rests with the authors. For more information on copyright of articles, see our publisher's copyright and license policy.